[hpsdr] ANAN-10+PA & Housing Kit for Hermes arrives in N.C

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:47:56 PST 2012

HI Dave et al,

It comes from India.

Before I ordered my units I had emailed Abhi with a question on a
weekend, and got an answer back very quickly, within a few hours on the
same day, even though it wasn't a business day.

I asked Apache Labs a couple of questions since then and on those
occasions also got a very quick and complete answers back on those
occasions, too.  So it must be some sort of connection problem you are
having.  Perhaps your ISP or email collector thinks that the reply from
Apache Labs is spam and it has been not delivered or sequestered?

I successfully used the same email address that you used:
support at apache-labs.com

By the way,  the 2 units I ordered arrived very quickly.  I placed the
order October 30, and the units were delivered to me in Pennsylvania
November 1!!  That is faster than a lot of relatively local orders get
delivered here.

The units were extremely well packaged, and are very well constructed,
and look great.

I ordered from Digikey both the matching Power Switch and a DC Power
Jack and now both of my Hermes are boxed up and look beautiful in the
Apache Labs cabinets!

I considered posting some pictures, but the units look just like the
pictures of the ANAN-10 on the website, so I figured no need to do so.

The customer support, quickness of delivery of the items, and their
quality could not be better.  I am extremely pleased with Apache Labs
and would not hesitate to do business with them in the future!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ