[hpsdr] Apache Labs Case for Hermes Information

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:36:26 PST 2012

For those who have gotten or who will be getting the Apache Labs
enclosure for Hermes, here is some information:

Part number and supplier (mfg in parentheses):

Power Switch: EG1026-ND Digikey (E-Switch)
Switch cap chrome round for Power Switch: EG1099-ND Digikey (E-Switch)
2.0 x 6.1 mm barrel power jack: CP-033A-ND Digikey (CUI Inc)

Black nylon locking hole plug 1/4 inch: A13873 Clips and Fasteners (Auveco)
Nylon hole plug  1/2 inch black: A18900 Clips and Fasteners (Auveco)

I put a picture of the front of the case as it looks here at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/Anan10caseFront.JPG

I put a picture of the back of the case as it looks here with the hole
plugs in place at:
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/Anan10caseBack.JPG

It took just a teeny bit of filing of the sides of the power jack hole
to make the barrel power jack that I selected fit into the power jack
hole.  It looks great, as you can see from the photos!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ