[hpsdr] Revised USB Protocol document

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Nov 18 06:59:08 PST 2012

Hi John,

If you would care to compose a comment for the protocol document regarding the preamp on/off and step attenuator "interaction" that you would consider to be helpful to developers and send it to Phil I'm sure he would consider it for inclusion into the protocol document.

The fact is that Phil is presently up to his eyeballs in tasks to complete and any help with any aspect on anything would be welcomed by him I'm sure.  It's always easy to take pot shots at what exists but when doing so one should remember to contribute a possible solution to the issue if the intent is to be helpful.  Contributions are always welcome in all aspects of this HPSDR experience!

73,  Joe K5SO