[hpsdr] Cyclops for Hermes (or Mercury)

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 13:30:59 PST 2012

Hi Phil,
I have used PSDR, Kiss and cuSDR effectively as a spectrum analyser and its easy to see the capability and the superb dynamic range etc it offers.
However zooming with a fixed sample size is a bit limiting and it would be great to see all the usual spectrum analyser type controls e.g settable span , resolution bandwidth, video bandwidth, sweep time etc etc.
Look forward to what develops.
Thanks,
Andrew G4XZL