[hpsdr] Hermes is a great Project! ( was: Hermes Project Badly Handled)

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sat Nov 24 10:36:37 PST 2012

Alfred

I think YOU should "STUDY CAREFULLY" the various BOM's documentation so
that, "in clarification" you can point the rest of us to the documents
that actually reflect the AS BUILT version(s).

I personally think the HPSDR Projects are great as is Hermes !
And yes, there yet may be some unpublished documentation that will
eventually become available.

73, Dick K9IVB