[hpsdr] Hermes is a great Project!

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Nov 24 13:22:40 PST 2012

and from the (old) Hermes FAQ:

Q. Who are the contributing members of the Hermes Project?

A. this truly is an International collaborative open hardware open
software project:

     Kevin Wheatley M0KHZ Project Leader <--------------------------

     Tony = Anthony Taylor based in Singapore (no call sign) -
Schematics & PCB layout - replaced by Abhi Arunoday at Apache Labs

     Phil Harman - VK6APH - Software & hardware development, especially
the brain wave for maintaining full DAC bits while reducing power.

     Bill Tracey - KD5TFD - Component sourcing and kitting

     Lyle Johnson - KK7P - significant contributor to hardware development

     Scotty Cowling - WA2DFI - Orcad licensing & general advice

     Graham - KE9H - Hermes PA improvements

     Apollo was conceived by Kjell Karlsen - LA2NI

There are so many to thank for this exciting jump into DDC/DUC
technology. Just wait to see where it takes us in 2013!

rgds,
Ken N9VV