[hpsdr] 10 Mhz Input Jack

Larry Dodd 101science at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:07:23 PST 2012

Thanks Bruce That is what I needed to know.
Larry K4LED

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:07:23 -0500
From: "Bruce Beford" <bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net>
To: <hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org>
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] 10 Mhz Input Jack

Not a menu entry, but you must set the appropriate jumpers on the board to
disable the on board clock an enable the external jack. See the Hermes
operating manual. As these jumpers are not accessible once in an enclosure
like the ANAN-10, I intend to add a toggle switch to mine to be  able to
easily switch back and forth.
73,
Bruce, N1RX