[hpsdr] Hermes BOM Questions

Ian Guffick iguffick at iee.org
Tue Oct 2 12:00:19 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I have a few questions about the Hermes BOM "1003_HERMES PROD BOM.xls".
Minor little things, but I just want to check they are correct before
building.
Can anyone help answer them for me please.

1. R102 & R145 are shown under item 4, 10nF Capacitor. I suspect this is
intentional, but just want to check it's not a typo?
2. Item 18 is shown as a 47uF capacitor, but the Digikey part number is for
a 0.047uF capacitor. Should this show 47nF?
3. Item 54 is shown as LFCV-52+ in one column, but a LFCN-80+ in another
column. Which is the correct part?
4. Item 78 shows a value of '220E', the part number is for a 180R resistor.
5. Item 92 is shown as a 63.4K resistor, the digikey part number in the
last column is 63.4K, but the part number in the first column is 12K.

BR,
Ian Guffick.