[hpsdr] KISS Konsole 1.1.19.0 first time running

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:25:53 PDT 2012

I'm trying to run KISS Konsole for the first time.

My OpenHPSDR works fine on PowerSDR.

When I start KISS Konsole, the button goes from OFF to ON and
the Sync button turns Green, but the OpenHPSDR starts buzzing,
sounds like relay chatter.  In Setup, it does find the correct
Code Versions of:
Metis 1.9, Mercury 3.3, and Penelope 1.7.

Do I have the current version of KISS Konsole?

Is there a quick start guide for KISS Konsole?

Mike - AA8K

Configuration:

repos_hpsdr_kiss
  branches
   K9TRV
    KISSKonsoleUnified
     Unified
      bin
       Release
             1.1.19.0

Metis, Mercury, Penelope, Alex, Excalibur

Windows XP Pro SP3