[hpsdr] Hermes arrives in Michigan

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Oct 20 09:27:15 PDT 2012

The USPS truck just came up my driveway and had me sign for a small-ish package.  Since Al
reported receiving his, I was not surprised to find that it was from TAPR and contained my
Hermes board.  Thanks to ALL who worked hard for many years to get this done and out!

Don't forget that if you're a TAPR member, you should vote for up to 3 candidates for the
board before 2359Z on Oct 22 (Monday), when the polls close.  Yes, I'm running, but I
think that all the candidates are fine people and fine hams, and hard workers.  The worst
thing is to not vote.

73
George K9TRV