[hpsdr] Large FFT in new software?

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:23:43 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I got my 2 Hermes today.  They look great, thanks guys!

I am trying to decide whether to integrate the Hermes into my weak
signal microwave and EME work, or to use them for more conventional,
less demanding work.

The key piece of data which I need to make this decision, but which I
don't have is this:  Does the new version of PowerSDR which supports
Hermes have Large FFT capability [up to 262,144]?  If not, then I will
need to delegate Hermes to the less demanding tasks for the time being.

Thanks in advance for any info on this point!

And thanks again to those who made Hermes happen!!

73,

Roger Rehr W3SZ