[hpsdr] PowerSDR Version Questions

Mike Monnier w8bac at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 10:25:33 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Going back to 10/17/12 Doug, W5WC had this to say about PowerSDR.

"The svn revision for the single receiver version is 2515 with a release
version of 2.2.3.12 dated 10/16/2012.

The svn revision for the dual receiver version is 2518 with a release
version of 2.2.3.13 dated 10/17/2012."

I didn't know I had to choose which version to use. I figured I could use one or two receivers from the same software. I must have missed the change. Where can I find the pro's and con's of using the RX1 or RX2 version with my new Hermes (yet to ship). Thanks in advance.

Mike W8BAC