[hpsdr] Cabinets for Hermes

w3sz 73w3sz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:20:35 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I emailed Abhi at Apache Labs yesterday about the possibility of getting
the beautiful cabinets that he has for Hermes without the PA, etc., for
those of us who plan to use Hermes as IF rig and who don't need any more
power than Hermes itself gives.

Abhi got back to me very quickly, and said that he will make these
available for us!

He is hoping to get the product/price info up on his website Monday.

I know I will be ordering a couple...they look beautiful and will also
do a great job of protecting Hermes from damage.

The Apache website Product Page is at:
https://apache-labs.com/1001/Ham-Radio-Products/1001/Radio--Accessories.html

The main website is at:
https://apache-labs.com/