[hpsdr] Hermes VNA bridge

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Wed Oct 31 06:47:31 PDT 2012

 Hello!
I'd like to ask about self built VNA bridge for Hermes. I tried to sort out best way for that, but without big luck. There are some schematics for that, but it's hard to understand where can I buy parts for it. Actually, because there are ongoing group buy, may be I could take a part in that for necessary parts. Could anybody point me best schematic for this task? And specially where to find parts, preferably in EU.

  73!!!                                                                                                   Aivars.