[hpsdr] ADC overload problems.

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 15 05:00:10 PDT 2012

Dear Jeff,
I'm not sure what the issues with the new version of software are with KISS.  I don't have
much time, due to work, at this time to investigate.  But I suspect that it may have
something to do with the fixes for dual receiver operation when Alex is present.  And of
course KISS does have a checkbox to turn OFF version checking!  Using that will solve the
issue with latest firmware bringing up firmware error/warning message boxes.

Mike: that's the right place to get my working branch.  Of course the same can be found as
'stable release' as well, and the 'stable release' is what is linked to under the download
page.

Maybe Phil VK6APH can give me a clue on the firmware issues with latest firmware and KISS.
When you're unaware of a problem, it's hard to fix it.  And my Pandora with Alex is off to
Scotty and Dan for some 'system finishing', so I don't have it to test anyway!

73,
George