[hpsdr] OpenHPSDR RX2 VAC & Hermes Observation

Dave Watson davewatson at charter.net
Tue Oct 23 16:22:57 PDT 2012

Anyone else notice this on PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v2.2.3 (10/18/12) RX2?

If I run a single RX and setup VAC1 to Lines 1 & 2, I can run JT65 RX to
Line 2, TX line one and all is fine.

If I turn on RX2 and set VAC2 to Lines 3 & 4, I setup PSK to RX line 4, TX
line 3 and it works but VAC line 2 now copies VAC line 4's output instead of
RX1's output.

I end up with PSK in the JT65 program and the PSK program is no longer able
to decode the PSK. The PSK gets very fuzzy and wide. I turn off the 2nd
receiver and VAC2 and all works fine on JT65 but no PSK copying/decoding...

Dave (W4DJW)