[hpsdr] Hermes Documentation

Ian Guffick iguffick at iee.org
Wed Oct 24 12:10:23 PDT 2012

Hi Kjell and All,

I've started making a CAD drawing for the front and rear panel cutouts,
suitable for a Hermes and Apollo mounted into a Hammond enclosure (Digikey
part HM1171-ND).

It was useful to know which slots the boards should be inserted into in the
enclosure, Thanks.
I have extracted connector positions for Hermes from the Gerber files and
determined suitable panel cutouts from the  datasheets.

What is the status of Apollo? Are there any Gerber files so that I can get
dimensions for the connectors?
Would the positions be likely to change for the next revision?

Once complete, I'll make available as both a DWG file and PDF. How would I
get these added to SVN?

Comments welcome from anyone who can help.

BR,
Ian G7JXY.