[hpsdr] link broken on wiki: searching for info to solve the 'KK doesn't work with latest firmware'

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 25 11:06:49 PDT 2012

Erik,
I wasn't aware of that.  But still, the filename that is shown when you browse the
containing directory either has that extra space or a plus sign (note that plus sign is
just to the right of underscore on the American keyboard...), is STILL THERE so the name
in the link (without either a plus sign or an extra space, whichever) does NOT resolve to
a file of the same name, so of course the problem is not yet fixed!  The trust of my email
is that the problem is NOT YET FIXED.  Which is a true statement, isn't it?

73,
George K9TRV