[hpsdr] re .NET 4.x

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Thu Oct 25 12:54:53 PDT 2012

Great report John,

from Hermann's README it says:
OS, needed software and recommended hardware:

- Windows Win7, Windows XP, 32 or 64 Bit.

- You probably need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable
Package (x64):

cuSDR32-VS: cuSDR32_MSVS (Compiled with MS VS 2010 requires .Net 4.0)
Code at SVN: http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/DL3HVH/cuSDR32/

cuSDR-minGW: cuSDR32_minGW
Code at SVN: http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/DL3HVH/minGW32/

cuSDR64-VS: cuSDR64_MSVS (Compiled with MS VS 2010 requires .Net 4.0)
Code at SVN: http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/DL3HVH/cuSDR64/

GL de Ken N9VV