[hpsdr] Looking for Hermes software

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 25 17:11:07 PDT 2012

John,
I suggest that you go to openhpsdr.org, and go to the downloads page.  You will find the
firmware for Hermes.

There is no software that is JUST FOR hermes.  Hermes acts as a combination of Metis,
Mercury, PennyLane etc.

SO for windows you download PowerSDR or KISS (PowerSDR is more complete, by a long shot)
For MacOS you want Jeremy's software for the Mac
For Linux you want the ghpsdr software.

For several of the platforms (Linux and Windows, I think) you can use Hermann's CuSDR
software.

If you go to the Hermes Wiki page, you can download the documents describing Hermes.

73,
George K9TRV