[hpsdr] Looking for Hermes software

John radio at mediacombb.net
Fri Oct 26 03:57:29 PDT 2012

George,

Thanks for the info.  I now have PowerSDR RX1 2.2.3.13 installed.

I read a post by Dan, N4XWE, a couple of days ago.  As I understand it,
Power SDR is all I need to get started.  Does that mean the TAPR Hermes
boards already have firmware installed?

I realize the firmware will soon change and that at some point I will
want to change the firmware.

Best regards,

John,  WoGN