[hpsdr] cuSDR wont run on new XP build

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:00:57 PDT 2012

Hi Kevin,

just realized that you are using a very old version - please download the
latest from here

http://openhpsdr.org/downloads/programs/cuSDR32_MSVS.zip  (32-Bit version)

http://openhpsdr.org/downloads/programs/cuSDR64_MSVS.zip (64-Bit version)

Just extract the files to a dir of your choice. Please also read the
README. If the program complains about missing MSVCR100.dll or similar,
please install the C++ redistributables, as described in the README file.

That should work...

73, Hermann
DL3HVH