[hpsdr] Questions re: FPGA firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 30 09:01:18 PDT 2012

John,

No.  Alex's 7-receiver version of firmware will run fine if only 1 receiver is enabled; no additional overhead is necessary as far as the PC program (cuSDR, PowerSDR, KISS Konsole, etc) is concerned when running 1 receiver with Alex's 7-receiver firmware compared to running 1 receiver with Hermes v1.8, as an example comparison.

73,  Joe K5SO