[hpsdr] Transverter operation with PowerSDR

Bob Campbell joan-bob at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 6 16:53:07 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Wondering if there is any one with experience with operating
transverters from PowerSDR combined with Alex.  I am currently trying to
hook up my H/B XVer using a 28Mhz IF.  Using the tabs from the XVTRs
header I seem to connect to the same ant I selected for 10M.  The
receiver sees the 28Mhz in through Ant2 which I use for HF 28Mhz and I
am not sure at this point where the Penny gets connected.  Can I have
both 28Mhz HF and 28Mhz IF for XVTRs controlled from PowerSDR & HPSDR?

I think I must be making some incorrect assumptions some where.  Once I
get this sorted I will write a short Tutorial as it seems this
particular area of operation is not covered, as yet, in the doco I can
find.

Thanks in advance & 73's

Bob.c
Vk4xv