[hpsdr] Transverter operation with PowerSDR

Pat McGrath katya at arrl.net
Thu Sep 6 18:25:52 PDT 2012

A tutorial would be great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Campbell [mailto:joan-bob at bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 4:53 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] Transverter operation with PowerSDR

Hi All,

Wondering if there is any one with experience with operating transverters
from PowerSDR combined with Alex.  I am currently trying to hook up my H/B
XVer using a 28Mhz IF.  Using the tabs from the XVTRs header I seem to
connect to the same ant I selected for 10M.  The receiver sees the 28Mhz in
through Ant2 which I use for HF 28Mhz and I am not sure at this point where
the Penny gets connected.  Can I have both 28Mhz HF and 28Mhz IF for XVTRs
controlled from PowerSDR & HPSDR?

I think I must be making some incorrect assumptions some where.  Once I get
this sorted I will write a short Tutorial as it seems this particular area
of operation is not covered, as yet, in the doco I can find.

Thanks in advance & 73's

Bob.c
Vk4xv

HPSDR Discussion List