[hpsdr] up grade and away

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Sep 3 14:18:41 PDT 2012

Yes, yes, George, I know that.

It IS correct, as I said, that there has been a new protocol implemented between Ozy/Metis and the other boards on the Atlas bus so one should keep that in mind when using firmware or software that is not current.

It is inadvisable to blindly rely on software making those selections for you as not all versions of software may do that, especially if you use older versions of software.

73,  Joe K5SO