[hpsdr] OzyUtils for ARM/BeagleBoard

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Sep 6 21:52:15 PDT 2012

Take a look at:
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/OzyUtils-Linux  and
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/OzyUtil-NativeWin

The first is the code I used on x86 and PS3 Linux a few years
back.  The latter is the current code used for Windows  - it's been
recently updated for VS2010 on Windows.  At one point I think that
code built on Linux as well, but I can't say I've built it on Linux recently.

The only dependency I recall on Linux for these was libusb.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)