[hpsdr] Will the Angelia blank PC Board be available...?

RW Mail List maillistrw at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 9 23:19:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a Hermes PC Board on order. But I wonder if I should wait and build a
Angelia that has dual ADC on the board. Will a blank Angelia board be made
available for purchase? I'm thinking that I should go for the latest Angelia
design rather than Hermes. I like the idea that Angelia with two antennas,
will be able to reduce QRM/QRN and be used as a signal direction finder.

Regards,

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.

-----
No virus found in this message.