[hpsdr] Installing PowerSDR and DttSP

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 10 07:46:59 PDT 2012

This issue has been answered at least twice, once in August and once a week or so ago in
September on this list.

You need to download and install the Visual Studio 2010 C/C++ dependencies.  These will be
installed in the VERY NEAR FUTURE by the installers that I've created for PowerSDR and
handed over to Doug W5WC so that he can build them as he makes improvements and bugfixes
to his version of PowerSDR.

This has nothing to do with Ozy drivers, although those ARE available for ALL VERSIONS OF
WINDOWS on the Download page on the WIKI.

The link Bill KD5TFD supplied was:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

See my posting on September 3 for further information.

73,
George K9TRV