[hpsdr] Installing PowerSDR and DttSP

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Sep 10 12:32:12 PDT 2012

PowerSDR is a 32 bit application (x86).  As such it IS the x86 version of the VC10
redistributables that should be downloaded.  That's what Doug and I provided a link to.
Yes, it also offers the x64 version on the same page, but that is NOT what we linked to,
and it's NOT what anyone needs to run PowerSDR.

It does NOT matter if you are running Windows 7-64 bit.  You still download and install
the x86 version of the redistributables.  Because PowerSDR is 32 bit.

73,
George K9TRV