[hpsdr] Installing PowerSDR and DttSP

Dan Habecker dan.habecker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:21:35 PDT 2012

Doug,

That did it.  Also I see where I made the mistake.  I downloaded the
package before and attempted to install it, but I got the replace/remove
requester, so I presumed it was already installed.  Turns out I somehow got
the x64 version instead of the x86 version.  The x86 version installed just
fine and PowerSDR is now working.

Thanks and 73,
Dan W9EQ