[hpsdr] Problems with Antenna switching in ALEX.

mwolf at speciosus.net mwolf at speciosus.net
Mon Sep 10 13:46:22 PDT 2012

What I have noticed is that the "TUN" button does not use the Alex antenna setting. It only transmits via antenna No. 1.

One has to remember that we are using free software that others are working on in their free time. There will all ways be issues with the software.  I happy that that software works 90% of the time. I just accept the issues and find work a rounds.

I want say thank you to all that have worked on PowerSDR for HPSDR.

-Matthew, N4MTT