[hpsdr] Problems with Antenna switching in ALEX.

Stijn Nestra stijn at pe1rks.nl
Sat Sep 8 03:51:54 PDT 2012

Hi Kjell,

This problem sounds very familiar to me, I also have problems with Alex
switching in a strange way. In fact I think it has already cost me some
output opamps on Pennywistle. This because I have been testing with
Pennywistle and no load got connected because Alex didn't switch to the
right antenna connector.
I still haven't investigated the cause since I'm way too busy with other
non ham related things lately.

Just to let you know you're not alone in this.

73 de Stijn PE1RKS