[hpsdr] ADC Overload.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Mon Sep 17 02:46:26 PDT 2012

Hello Warren,

Yes, that's a good point, I hadn't thought of full duplex users, and the
fact that you're able to run 1500 W without the problem I'm having
points to me needing to have a look at my Yaesu lowpass filter which
contains the TX / RX relay.  I have already done an ohmic test on this,
and it does open circuit the feedback to Mercury's antenna input.
Another suggestion has been to arrange a short circuit across Mercury's
antenna input when Penelope goes into transmit.  It's all good stuff.

Jeff Cook.