[hpsdr] ADC Overload

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 06:11:55 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

ADC overload with by-passed pad in front of the preamp happens at -12 dBm.
When using a 1.5 kW PA the total crosstalk isolation has to be at least 74
dB. This can be achieved with 2 relays in the TX path: one at the input of
the PA, one at the output, so they are in series relative to the RX path. If
that's not enough, use an antenna relay, that grounds the unused port.

73, Helmut, DC6NY