[hpsdr] High SWR warning/power reduction with latest PowerSDR code.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Sep 19 19:01:46 PDT 2012

Hi Pete,

I ran into the same issue when building my 'idiot proof' 100W PA a number
of years ago.

The solution I implemented was that if the Tune power level setting was
10W or below then the SWR fold back was disabled.

This level was set in Firmware in the PA but could be a user setable
level, plus on/off selection, in the PC software.

73 Phil...VK6APH