[hpsdr] High SWR warning/power reduction with latest PowerSDR code.

PETER BUCK peteg3lwt at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 24 02:20:38 PDT 2012

Hi Doug,
I hope you spotted my earlier post Vol 79 Issue 19 Message 2, and thanks to Tim and Phil for their responses. I think this will be an irritating problem for those of us who wish to use PowerSDR with remote autoATU systems. Phil's suggestion to inactivate power reduction below say 10W is a good one which would work for me, but might not suit everyone. Would it be possible to look at this issue please when time permits? It's not a big deal at present as there are various hardware ways around the problem, but it would be nice to be able to use PowerSDR Setup to taylor the response to SWR issues. Thanks.
Pete, G3LWT