[hpsdr] 2013 DCC in Seattle, WA USA

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Apr 22 16:44:07 PDT 2013

I don't recall if this has been officially announced, but the ARRL/TAPR DCC is going to be in Seattle, WA this year.  We have a beautiful venue picked out and there should be lots of good presentations.  You can find out more information at TAPR's page:

http://www.tapr.org/dcc

Please note that in conjunction with DCC, there is a call for papers to be published in the proceedings.  If you have a pet project on which you'd like to write a published paper, here's your chance!  You don't have to attend or present at DCC to have your paper published (although we'd welcome both of those).  Information on getting papers published in the proceedings is available at the above link.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com