[hpsdr] New P*SDR for OpenHPSDR released (v3.0.5)

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sat Apr 13 09:09:02 PDT 2013

I am having trouble running the latest version of the mrx P*SDR version
(3.0.5) My previous version, 3.0.2 worked fine.

I have tried a fresh install of the new version, after deleting the
AppData/Roaming/FlexRadio Systems folder, and uninstalling the old version.
(Win7/64b) Upon startup, the program goes through the fft calculations, then
blows up with the following when the P*SDR itself tries to start. I have
posted a jpg of the error dialog here:

http://home.myfairpoint.net/vze1t5sc/Clipboard01.jpg

I have downloaded the install package a second time, but obtain the same
error. Any thoughts or insights appreciated.

TIA,
Bruce, N1RX