[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX-FFT calibration issue v3.0.7

dmb at lightstream.net dmb at lightstream.net
Tue Apr 16 08:49:38 PDT 2013

Hi Willi,

Yes, I know that there used to be one that would allow one to zero beat
WWV, but the only one that I see now is the one labelled "Correction
Factor" in the "HPDSR Freq Cal Diagnostic" panel on Setup > General >
Calibration. That value changes as a result of running the Freq Cal, but
it doesn't do anything when changing it manually.

Is that the control that you're referring to, or is there another one
located somewhere else?

Thanks,
Dale  WA8SRA