[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRX-FFT calibration issue v3.0.7

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Tue Apr 16 09:30:06 PDT 2013

Hi Dale,
I am using an older program version: Power SDR / Open HPSDR
v.2.2.3(10/19/12) and with this version I can hear the beat note changing in
DSB-mode when scrolling the value of the correction factor up or down. It is
a  slow incremental tuning process and it takes some time of scrolling to
notice the changing beat note. I do not know if the manual "correction
factor" feature has been disabled in later program versions.
best 73 es gl de
SM6OMH  Willi