[hpsdr] PowerSDRmRX 384Kbps and HPSDR(Metis/Mercury/Penny)

Bernd Gasser bernd.gasser at tele2.at
Tue Apr 23 06:55:48 PDT 2013

Hi Tokio-san,
I remember Phil sent a message some time ago to increase sampling rate for
Mercury:

-
	Re: [hpsdr] New HPSDR/P*SDR Release - Display, 384K, and more

	Hi  Roland,
	We are currently working on increasing the sampling rate for
Mercury.  We first need to free up some
 	lines on the Atlas bus in order to use multiple lines in parallel to
increase the data transfer rate.

	There is room in Mercury for additional receivers but the additional
current drain may be an issue if you use the LPU to power the boards.

	Many thanks to Doug and Warren for the great new features in the
latest version of  PowerSDR.

	73 Phil...VK6APH

Bernd/OE1ACM

*

Hi All,

So far I was suing Hermes v2.3 to run PowerSDRmRX.
Recently I switched to HPSDR(Metis v2.5a, Mercury v3.3, and Penelope v1.7).

PowerSDRmRX with sampling rate 384kbps does not work with the above HPSDR,
but 192Kbps sampling rate allows me to enjoy HPSDR with mRX3.0.8.
Is this the limitation of the latest firmwares( I believe the above versions
are the latest ones )?
Any comments would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Tokio