[hpsdr] [apache-labs] P*SDR_HPSDR_mRX_v3.0.10 released

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:31:39 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Please see below:

- On all bands the powerSDR TX Meter FWD power is reading high, for
example 110watts when my LP-100 indicates 100 watts.
how can I calibrate my FWD power?

Are you looking at PEP readings on the LP-100, have you verified this
difference with another power meter?

 - I can only get 75 watts on 15 through 10 meters.

Is this the PSDR reading or the meter reading, please try with the
dummy load connected directly to the radio

 - I get a ADC overload on 6 meters or it indicates a High SWR when
the LP-100 indicates a SWR of 1 to 1.1.

please try with the dummy load connected directly to the radio, the
ADC overload warning can be fixed by enabling the checkbox "ATT on TX"
in setup---ANT/Filters TAB, maybe we need to code a -30dB attenuator
currently it brings in line a 20dB attenuator

73s,

Abhi