[hpsdr] Hermes VNA software with Anan-100D

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:42:46 PDT 2013

That's terrific Joe; thank you for picking up the torch.  I am
jealous of the Hermes VNA.  I don't have a VNA and have a
half-dozen projects to analyze.

I have 3 Mercury boards, 2 each Penelope (I would like to
experiment with phased transmitting), Alexiares, PennyWhistle,
and Excalibur, so a significant investment for an unemployed guy.

I've been patiently waiting for Cyclops (hey, it was about four
years for Alexiares, but worth it), and I applaud the improved
performance Phil has done in the redesign of Cyclops.

Thanks again Joe!

Mike - AA8K