[hpsdr] What is the best way to interface Hermes to a non standard

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Tue Aug 6 05:08:32 PDT 2013

Rob,
Have you considered using a small microcontroller to intercept the data from
Hermes, and  reformat it for you FT847 hardware? I did not see this on your
list of possible paths.  In other words, make the FT847 hardware function
the same as Alex/Apollo, thereby maintaining compatibility.

GL,
Bruce
N1RX