[hpsdr] BOM for Hermes

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 03:57:54 PDT 2013

Kjell,

Yes, the changes from the Apache BOM are highlighted in blue. they are
based on a dozen or so emails from this list, but not sure I caught all
corrections. Also many of the part #'s are replaced with the equivalent
that was in stock at Mouser or Digikey a couple of months ago (those
changes are unmarked).
73
Vasiliy