[hpsdr] Hermes J16 Breakout Board -- First Prototype Built!

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Sat Aug 24 11:09:51 PDT 2013

I got the Rev. A boards this week, and built the first one this morning.
  Amazingly, the pieces fit together as I'd envisioned, and so far it
seems to work as planned -- I've tested the audio and PTT signals, but
haven't yet checked whether the control lines all go to the expected pins.

I've updated the page at
http://www.febo.com/pages/hpsdr/hermes_breakout/index.html
with a couple of photos of the first board.

If testing finishes up as planned, we'll start the production parts
order and open up the TAPR order page later this week.

73,
John