[hpsdr] Hermes J16 Breakout Board -- First Prototype Built!

Pat McGrath ka6tya at arrl.net
Sat Aug 24 15:12:13 PDT 2013

Will this board  work with Anan 100D?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Ackermann [mailto:jra at febo.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:10 AM
To: HPSDR List
Subject: [hpsdr] Hermes J16 Breakout Board -- First Prototype Built!

I got the Rev. A boards this week, and built the first one this morning.
  Amazingly, the pieces fit together as I'd envisioned, and so far it seems
to work as planned -- I've tested the audio and PTT signals, but haven't yet
checked whether the control lines all go to the expected pins.

I've updated the page at
http://www.febo.com/pages/hpsdr/hermes_breakout/index.html
with a couple of photos of the first board.

If testing finishes up as planned, we'll start the production parts order
and open up the TAPR order page later this week.

73,
John
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org