[hpsdr] Fwd: CWSL Tee with Hermes

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:38:30 PDT 2013

Petr Paryzek wrote an interesting ExtIO interface that allows monitoring
the segments that are being decoded by the skimmer server. He wrote it
originally for QS1R and USRP and it works now with Hermes.  Multiple copies
of the HDSDR can be started to monitor different bands.

In addition to the ExtIO interface CWSL has has a dedicated wav recorder,
and a VAC interface.  It's basically an I/Q "splitter" which allows
multiple SDR programs to process the same stream. I've heard of people
decoding CW, PSK, RTTY, WSPR, etc all in parallel

There is a nice picture on Petr's site to help visualize what CWSL Tee
does.
 http://ol5q.nagano.cz/soft.php?page=Software

To make CWSL work with Hermes - replace Qs1rIntf.dll with HermesIntf.dll
and edit the CWSL_Tee.cfg per the link above.   (hermesintf.dll should be
v13.8.24 <https://sourceforge.net/projects/hermesintf/> or higher).

73
Vasiliy