[hpsdr] munin

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Sun Aug 25 21:26:59 PDT 2013

Hello Frank,

why do you invest into 2 amplifiers to improve IMD? I recommend to
invest into a more promising concept! When using a 50V LDMOS amplifier
you are able to get about 300W out of one stage driven by Penelope. If
you reduce now the power of such an amp you will get a fantastic result.
And then you can easily add predestortion software for further
improvement.

Make it as simple as possible!

73, Georg, dl2kp